The Robot-Assisted Surgical Systems Market Size will register a CAGR of 15.2% during the forecast period of 2022–2030.
Robot-assisted surgical systems allow doctors to perform several forms of complex procedures with more flexibility, higher precision, and control in comparison to conventional techniques. These surgical procedures are carried out using robotic systems.
Robot-Assisted Surgical Systems Market Overview and Report Analysis Trends, Growth and Size Analysis, by Product (Surgical Robot, Rehabilitation Robot, Non-Invasive Radiosurgery Robot), Application (Neurology, Orthopedic, Laparoscopy), End User (Healthcare Provider, Payer) –Forecast Till 2030
Eminent profiled in the global Robot-Assisted Surgical Systems Market Players include Medrobotics, Microbot Medical, Titan Medical, Verb Surgical, Transenterix, Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc., THINK Surgical Inc., Medtronic plc, Mazor Robotics, KUKA AG, Auris Surgical Robotics, Inc. (Hansen Medical Inc.), Smith Nephew Plc. (Blue Belt Technologies, Inc.), Health Robotics S.R.L, Intuitive Surgical Inc, Accuray, Varian, Renishaw Plc, and Stryker Corporation (MAKO Surgical Corp.).
Various factors are propelling the global robot-assisted surgical systems market growth. According to the new MRFR analysis, such factors include increased funding for medical robot research, increasing use of surgical robots by ambulatory surgery centers and hospitals, plentiful benefits of robotic-assisted surgery, technological advances, rising prevalence of trauma injuries, growing need for surgical procedures in geriatric population, and a burgeoning need for accurate laparoscopic surgeries.
On the contrary, the high price of robotic systems and robotic surgical surgeries and the grave effect of the COVID-19 pandemic are factors that may limit the global robot-assisted surgical systems market growth over the forecast period.
The MRFR report offers an inclusive segmental analysis of the global Robot-Assisted Surgical Systems Market Research based on end user, application, and product.
- By product, the global robot-assisted surgical systems market is segmented into emergency response robotic systems, hospital and pharmacy robots, non-invasive radiosurgery robots, rehabilitation robots, and surgical robots. Surgical robots are again segmented into laparoscopy robotic systems, robotic neurosurgical systems, and orthopedic surgical robots. Orthopedic surgical robots are again segmented into Stanmore sculptor surgical system, MAKO RIO surgical system, navio PFS surgical system, robodoc surgical system, and iBlock surgical system. The neurological robotic systems are segmented into the renaissance surgical system, neuromatre surgical system, and pathfinder surgical system. Laparoscopy robotic systems are again segmented into steerable robotic catheters, teleap ALF-X surgical system, Da Vinci robotic surgery system, and freehand endoscope holder system. Rehabilitation robots are again segmented into robotic exoskeleton systems, therapeutic robots, orthotics, prosthetics, and assistive robots. Hospital and pharmacy robots are again segmented into cart transportation robots, pharmacy robots, IV robots, and telemedicine robots.
- By application, the global robot-assisted surgical systems market is segmented into special education, laparoscopy, orthopedics robotic systems, and neurology.
- By end user, the global robot-assisted surgical systems market is segmented into healthcare payers, healthcare providers, and others.
Based on the region, the global Robot-Assisted Surgical Systems Market Outlook report covers the growth opportunities and recent trends across the Americas, Europe, the Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa (MEA). Among these, the Americas will have the lions share in the market over the forecast period. The rising adoption of these systems across different healthcare settings and the presence of well-established healthcare infrastructure are adding to the global robot-assisted surgical systems market growth in the region.
The global robot-assisted surgical systems market in Europe is predicted to hold the second-largest share during the forecast period. The introduction of advanced quality of treatment of new medical and existing indications and the introduction of advanced robot-assisted laparoscopic procedures are adding to the global robot-assisted surgical systems market growth in the region.
The global robot-assisted surgical systems market in the APAC region is predicted to grow at a fast pace over the forecast period. The market is headed by technology giants such as China and Japan, the accessibility of medical robots, and the world’s first automated dental implant being performed in China by a robot in 2017 are adding to the global robot-assisted surgical systems market growth in the region.
The global robot-assisted surgical systems market in the MEA is predicted to have the smallest share during the forecast period for less initiative undertaken by the government and the presence of economically diverse countries.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome Treatment Market Research Report – Global Forecast till 2027
- Tumor Ablation Market Research Report – Global Forecast till 2027
Market Research Future (MRFR) enable customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research Consulting Services.
Market Research Future (part of Wantstats Research and Media Private Limited),
99 Hudson Street,5Th Floor, New York,
New York 10013