Global Human Microbiome Modulators Market Forecast to 2030
Emergen Research's latest market research report, titled Global Human Microbiome Modulators Market, provides estimated market size and shares, latest industry trends, global market growth rates, key drivers and opportunities, constraints, product segmentation, and major market players. Cost structure, market size, competitive landscape, product portfolio and specifications, and company profiles.
The global human microbiome modulators market size is expected to reach USD 8.15 Billion at a steady revenue CAGR of 16.5% in 2030, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Market revenue growth is primarily driven by factors such as increasing investments in healthcare infrastructure rising geriatric population around the world, increasing prevalence of chronic and acute diseases, rising burden of lifestyle-induced disorders such as high blood pressure, diabetes, and obesity, and rapid adoption of preventive medicine.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/376
Microbiome modulators are intended to inhibit protein fermentation and formation of toxic metabolites including NH3, amines, and phenolic, while promoting fermentation of carbohydrates and production of Short Chain Fatty Acids (SCFAs), or good metabolites. In addition, SCFAs fuel colonocytes, promote intestinal motility, absorb nutrients, maintain colonic pH, boost immune system, and have antineoplastic properties. For instance, on 24 March 2022, Prof Chris Barnes from UCL recommended establishment of an Institute of Microbiome Engineering (IME) with eight pillars. These themes will explore physical and engineering problems underlying architecture of host-microbiota systems when combined with greater data sets and community standards for experimental studies.
Research Report on the Human Microbiome Modulators Market Addresses the Following Key Questions:
- Who are the dominant players of the Human Microbiome Modulators market?
- Which regional market is anticipated to have a high growth rate over the projected period?
- What consumer trends and demands are expected to influence the operations of the market players in the Human Microbiome Modulators market?
- What are the key growth drivers and restraining factors of the Human Microbiome Modulators market?
- What are the expansion plans and strategic investment plans undertaken by the players to gain a robust footing in the market?
- What is the overall impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the Human Microbiome Modulators market and its key segments?
The report bifurcates the Human Microbiome Modulators market on the basis of different product types, applications, end-user industries, and key regions of the world where the market has already established its presence. The report accurately offers insights into the supply-demand ratio and production and consumption volume of each segment.
Segments Covered in this report are:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2022-2030)
- Prebiotics and Dietary Supplements
- Probiotics and Creams
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2022-2030)
- Neurological Disorders
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2022-2030)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- North America
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/376
Regional Landscape section of the Human Microbiome Modulators report offers deeper insights into the regulatory framework, current and emerging market trends, production and consumption patterns, supply and demand dynamics, import/export, and presence of major players in each region.
The various regions analyzed in the report include:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/human-microbiome-modulators-market
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- On 29 August 2022, BioGaia and its subsidiary MetaboGen opened a pilot facility in Eslöv to meet specifications such as particular conditions and novel technical solutions needed for development of next-generation probiotic goods. This facility produces bacteria with different fermentation requirements such as regular lactobacilli and new, oxygen-sensitive strains. The tailored and automated pilot plant will be used for controlled manufacture of items for clinical trials, process development, and product launch. The plant gives BioGaia control over whole project development process, from inception phases to in-house pilot scale manufacture in collaboration with BioGaia Production.
- Increasing prevalence of ailments, such as inflammatory disease, diabetic mellitus, and cancer, among others, are some factors driving market revenue growth throughout the forecast period. Probiotics can be used as a part of nutrition to modify structure and function of microbiome. For example, Colorectal Cancer (CRC), is expected to account for around 147,950 new cases and 53,200 deaths in 2020. Probiotics successfully modify intestinal microbiota, improve surgical results, and reduce inflammatory markers in CRC patients. Probiotics are an important therapy option for a wide range of conditions, including IBD and diabetes. They will be extremely useful in treatment of skin, GI, dental, respiratory, and other disorders in the future. Furthermore, probiotics have been shown to be effective in animal models in preventing viral and bacterial lower respiratory tract infections.
- Increased investments for Research Development (RD) efforts internationally is a major factor driving market revenue growth during the forecast period. As of 2019, over USD 3 billion has been spent on gut microbiome-related innovative firms. In the recent years, Merck and Co., Gilead, Genentech, and Johnson Johnson (JJ) have all made large investments in microbiome businesses. Takeda has created collaborations worth hundreds of millions of dollars with a variety of businesses in microbiome therapeutics field during the last six years including Finch, Debiopharm, Enterome, and Nubiyota.
The section on the competitive landscape offers valuable and actionable insights related to the business sphere of the Human Microbiome Modulators market, covering extensive profiling of the key market players. The report offers information about market share, product portfolio, pricing analysis, and strategic alliances such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, product launches and brand promotions, among others. The report also discusses the initiatives taken by the key companies to combat the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Key Companies Profiled in the Report are:
Bayer AG, DuPont de Nemours, Inc., Sanofi S.A., Procter Gamble Company, Koninklijke DSM N.V., Probi AB, Immuron Ltd, BioGaia AB, Ingredion Incorporated, Yakult Honsha Co., Ltd.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/376
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization feature, please get in touch with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Latest Report Published by Emergen Research:
infectious disease rapid diagnostic testing market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/infectious-disease-rapid-diagnostic-testing-market
virtual cardiology market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/virtual-cardiology-market
unmanned composite materials market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/unmanned-composite-materials-market
spherical graphite market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/spherical-graphite-market
iot medical devices market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/iot-medical-devices-market
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights