The global surface disinfectant industry is set to gain impetus from the emergence of the COVID-19 pandemic worldwide. It has surged the need for this disinfectant as people are persistently sanitizing the places and objects that are coming into frequent human contact for reducing the impact of the virus.
- January 2019: Reckitt Benckiser joined hands with Diversey to broaden its presence in North America and to reach out to more hospitals, food joints, and educational institutions.
- November 2018: Diversey Inc. launched its one-step cleaner, ready-to-use deodorizer and disinfectant called SureTouch. It contains hydrogen peroxide and was approved by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) for effectively cleaning the facilities.
Fortune Business Insights™ lists out the names of all the manufacturers operating in the global market. They are as follows:
- 3M (U.S.)
- The Proctor Gamble Company(U.S.)
- Kimberley-Clark Corporation(U.S.)
- SC Johnson Professional(U.S.)
- The Clorox Company(U.S.)
- Ecolab (U.S.)
- Metrex Research LLC(U.S.)
- Reckitt Benckiser (U.K.)
- Diversey Inc.(U.S.)
- STERIS plc (Ireland)
- Whiteley Corporation (Australia)
- Other Key Players
Browse Link: -